View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #30
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: This is a critical stretch for coach T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Agaim you are assuming everything, mr english 101. I never atated anything, nor implied anything about past championships, so stop trying to put words in my mouth.
You most certainly did. Be a man and own your statements.

When you tell someone they are being a crybaby because the team cant be a SB winner every year-- it is clearly implicit that you are depending on past victories and successes to justify or erase the failings of today.

I understand that we cannot be a SB team every season. But I am not willing to just shrug my shoulders and say "who cares?" about obvious issues on this team just becasue we won a bunch of championships in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I guess you stopped at english 101 and didnt go to critical reading as you have no readin comprehension skills. My POINT was this is as much of a rebuilding year you will see from the Steelers.
If you don't mind my asking-- how long have you been watching the Steelers?

I certainly recall some 6-10 stinkers under Cowher during actual rebuilding years.

Replacing an offensive coordinator, 1 RB, 1 CB, and one or two Olinemen does not count as a rebuilding year for any team that I know of. Like I said, this was supposed to be a SB-ready team this year that just needed to improve in a few areas, not a team in rebuilding mode.

Quote:
this team has a game to play this upcoming weekend and i hope they win. I think they will win it as well as the next 2.
I agree.

Quote:
I also think the ravens will lose the next 3 which will win us the division.
I do not see the Ravens losing out to end the season, although I wouldn't shed too many tears if they did.

Quote:
I am a fan of our team and always root and hope for our team to win. Sorry if that makes you upset because you cant root for them to do well, you cant see any good from any games, only the bad. That is a crappy way to live life.
You're the one putting words into others' mouths.

Being objective about my team, doesn't mean I am not cheering them on. I know you can do better than this....