View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #22
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,528 Times in 4,077 Posts
Default Re: Would You Trade Wallace for Flowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
No way is he top 10. Maybe round 3. I would put up anything to bet he wont ever make is as a starter in the nfl.
You realize that he's the highest rated quarterback in this draft, right? Most boards have him going number one to the Chiefs because of his athleticism and accuracy. Say what you want, but he has an arm and he's made a living at that school throwing to average and mediocre WRs. He'll be the number one overall pick if the Chiefs have the first selection. Being completely honest, I don't know why he wasn't in the Heisman conversation at the end of the season. He played on an absolute trash team throwing to Tavon Austin and that's it. The fact that Klein was in the final 3 was an absolute travesty.

He won't get out of the top 5. Barkley, on the other hand, will probably slide to round 2 after his performance this year at USC. There's a better chance we'll trade Roethlisberger than Smith sliding out of the top 5.

Now, back on topic, I'd love for this trade to happen but I'm leaning towards the idea that in the end, we're going to keep and sign Wallace. I'm ok with both scenarios.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote