View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #19
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Ravens will lose 2 of the next 3 and limp in at 10-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Really? Tom Brady asks for one flag the year after his injury when someone blatantly dives at his knee caps and he's a big girl in your eyes. Delusional. Brady takes MONSTER hits and gets right back up and goes right back to torching defenses.

He hides his injuries, never says a WORD about them to the media. Meanwhile, every time Big Ben or a Raven gets an injury he gets in front of a press conference and nails himself to a cross.

Brady has faced Suggs and Harrison PLENTY of times and what has ACTUALLY HAPPENED is their "candy asses" couldn't hang with HIM and the records and scores SHOW IT.

I know Patriot haters need to live in fantasy land to justify their delusions and biases so nothing you said is unexpected.

"Asks for one flag", he says.

That is friggin' rich! That bitch cries whenever anyone even looks at him cross-eyed. You obviously never even watch your team's games... or you're completely tweaking on meth when you do.

The only other person in the NFL who even comes close to being a bigger crybaby is that pu$$y John Harbaugh. Dude whines about the officials like it's a centuries old family tradition that was ingrained in him through beatings and brainwashing after almost every loss.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote