Onwards And Upwards: Dallas
Time for some positives for this game...
1) We're good at bouncing back after bad losses. It's coming down to the wire now, so look for us to make a statement here.
2) Ben cleared off his rust, and I expect him to have a big game to show it.
3) Decastro finally getting play time. Really looking forward to him contributing to the line.
4) Dallas is an "Average" team. These are the games where we're most likely to pull out a route. Remember our 2nd game against the Bengals last year?
5) Our corners are banged up, but so are the Cowgirls WR's. Dez Bryant playing with broken fingers? I don't think so.
6) Tony Romo sucks.
7) Jerry Jones sucks.