Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,786 Times in 7,928 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Onwards And Upwards: Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 View Post
Time for some positives for this game...

1) We're good at bouncing back after bad losses. It's coming down to the wire now, so look for us to make a statement here. Statement... by kicking in some teeth.

2) Ben cleared off his rust, and I expect him to have a big game to show it. Exactly. That garbage time secodn half will do him wonders (reverting him back to his MVP-candidate self).

3) Decastro finally getting play time. Really looking forward to him contributing to the line. I have waited two & a half seasons to see him play for the Steelers. I have not been this excited about a player since BB.

4) Dallas is an "Average" team. These are the games where we're most likely to pull out a route. Remember our 2nd game against the Bengals last year? True. Bad teams, the Steelers overlook; good teams, the Steelers barely beat; avergae teams, the Steelers blow out (I am thinking the 38-7 whooping put on the Bus in 2010).

5) Our corners are banged up, but so are the Cowgirls WR's. Dez Bryant playing with broken fingers? I don't think so. I see him open... for drops.

6) Tony Romo sucks. If he is trailing, he turns the ball over with verocity.

7) Jerry Jones sucks. So does his plastic surgeon.
My favorite thread of the week.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote