View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,859 Times in 3,717 Posts
Default dover 400- who to watch/who will win?

im expecting weekly favorites jj and stewart to struggle with such a deep starting position. martin has got to be the class of the roush camp with m. kenseth as a close 2nd. j. gordon could impress with a 3rd place start. he usually does well here and the less traffic he has to deal with the better of his car is. darkhorses include some savy veterans. rickey rudd has probably never driven a car as good as tony stewarts #20. b. labonte has always ran well here. and jeff burton could suprise. jeremy mayfield has been looking real good before races lately, but has a string of bad luck to shake. talent and a good car usually puts an end to bad luck. yeley and hamlin are the rookies to watch. both are capable of a top 10 at this track. 2nd year driver kyle bush had 2 2nd place finishes here last year. i will be watching how he makes his way through the field, especially with vickers being quickest in practice and gordon posting a good qualifying speed. im sure bush will be getting the exact same set up vickers had in practice.

1) kurt bush
2) mark martin
3) jeff gordon
4) ryan newman
5) matt kenseth
6) scott riggs
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote