View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #1420
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 17288
Default Re: Week 15 Gameday Thread: Steelers @ Cowgirls 12/16/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
If you aren't playing focused, disciplined, and with intensity BY GAME 14 then the PLAYOFFS are just a mirage.

We are a very poorly coached team, they are playing well below what they are being paid (some exceptions like Sushi, H. Miller, maybe Timmons & Lewis) I think there a lot of people who don't like the product they are seeing ARE WORRIED because we are not only getting beat BUT THE STEELERS look like utter $hit on the field. They have looked awful for 7 weeks in a row...

Love the Steelers, just don't like anything about the direction of this team...
Hey, I am with you on that. Losing to Oak, Tenn, SD and CLE killed our chances of getting a better seed.

We played a team tonight that was scrapping for its playoff life. Their QB played about as well as he can play and if not for a fumble on a great return or a horrible pass in OT, who knows we most likely should have won. But we didnt.

The team is shaky right now and it DOES scare Steeler Nation. I just dont see any improvement. We still fumble. We hardly get any turnovers. We cannot stop the pass for the most part, The team is a walking hospital ward with all the injuries we have had. We need some knew blood. The FO needs to start getting new life, younger players in the fold.

If PIT is the number 1 ranked defense then stats are liars. No way that is the best defense in the league.
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote