SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,750 Times in 4,798 Posts
Default Re: WHO DEY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcholas View Post
I do remember Atkins owning Willie Colon all day. He looked like a cartoon, backpedaling and getting juked. By the way, will he start for you? I hope so.
Congratulations, he was taking care of a guard who shouldn't have been playing at all if DeCastro didn't get injured. That is easily the dumbest point you've made in this thread, and you've said some really stupid things already.

So, he owned a guard but couldn't do dick all to Ben all day? What does that say about his productivity? You'd think if he was truly an all-star tackle he'd be all over Ben all day, but this wasn't the case. Our offensive line has improved since we last played you and we're suddenly going to get overwhelmed by that overrated pass rush you guys have? I hope you realize that makes absolutely no sense.

Oh, and talk about getting owned - look at how bad Burfict was eating Colon's shit all day and then talk about getting "owned". Please, you have nothing to talk about. Talk shit about us losing to shitty teams, but you're failing to acknowledge that you lost in your own home against us when we played like shit. No, sorry, Andy Dalton doesn't strike fear into the heart of Steelers fans.

You're going to beat us at home, playing against a rejuvenated offensive line and a team that is playing for their playoff lives. So, you're trusting Andy Dalton in a must-win situation over Ben Roethlisberger?

And, please don't talk about the Steelers legal situations as if the Bengals aren't notorious for their players - and cheerleaders - for their conduct off the field. I think it's time for you to crawl back under whatever hole you came from, bud.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote