View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: Ben Is Alowed To Complain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersforever58 View Post
I for one am of the opinion that you should tailor your offense to the strengths of your qb. This offense doesn't fit Ben. Even if it were working perfectly, while I would be happy that the team well, I hate the dink and dunk. I want to see Ben airing it out downfield.

I know, I know. Do I want to see Ben get killed back there? Of course not. But thats why i thought they have been drafting all these linemen, to solve that problem.

Ben has every reason to complain. The no huddle doesn't even seem to be an option. The endless stream of wide receiver screens and runs up the gut get to be very boring.

Granted with all this being said, if not for some major blunders and Ben getting injured, this could easily have been a 12 win season or better. I think that with everyone healthy the Steelers would have been the best team on the field in every game this year.
on paper the Steelers appear to be one of best in league.Mendy is supposed to be feature back and Brown, and Wallace are supposed to be best duo in league along with BB. When these guys get moved from the paper to the field, only BB is playing like a pro bowler.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote