View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
cbrunn
Starter

Member Number: 23984
Default Mock

Couldn't sleep last night, so figured why not

right now I'm pretty sure power rankings would have us picking 17th

1st - TRADE W/ Chicago ... They want to move up to get their heir to Urlacher in Alec Ogeltree ... We get their 2nd and next year first ... so they can still draft a OT with their 1st this year ... and we get an extra 1st next year in what seems to be a loaded draft with these juniors going back to college (Louis Nix , CJ Mosley , Anthony Barr), gives us flexibility to trade up and secure one , or stay put and draft BPA

2nd - Kyle Van Noy - OLB - BYU
ok maybe this is a little over reaction to the game tonight ... but the kid impressed me, and could actually slip into the 1st round conversation depending on his workouts if he declares

2nd (Chicago) - Bacarri Rambo - FS - Georgia
crossing my fingers that Tomlin takes a chance on this kid ... one of my favorite players in the draft

3rd - Shawn Williams - SS - Georgia
why not keep these two playing together??

4th - Kenjon Barner - RB - Oregon
Speed, Speed, Speed ... catches , shows much more strength and harder running style since early in his career , I think this could be a steal here in the 4th ... just watch the USC game film if any questions about him ... maybe not a 20+ carry a game back, but who is in todays NFL? ... Him and Dywer could be a hell of a change of pace duo ... remember Dywer is still only 23, so it's just like he's a rookie and can only get better the more serious he takes the off season

5th - Aaron Mellette - WR - Elon
6'3 big body receiver with crazy production ... is invited to the senior bowl so his stock could rise depending how well he performs

6th - Josh Johnson - CB - Purdue
a CB that isn't afraid to help out in run support ... depth

7th - Phillip Steward - LB - Houston
Depth , great pass coverage LB ... and had 11 sacks this year when asked to rush the QB ... sleeper pick
cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote