Onwards And Upwards: Bengals
Time for some positives for this weeks game...
1) The secondary should be a little healthier. Having all those 3rd stringers starting really hurt us, but hopefully this weekend will be better.
2) Big Ben on board? It sounded like Tomlin, Ben, and Haley met and got things ironed out. Hopefully we have a solid plan going forward.
3) Ending the skid. See 2. We've been going south, but I think the coaches have got the players on board to do what is needed to salvage the season.
4) It's time for a big game, to change momentum for the post season run. It's now or never, and I believe it will be now.
5) The Bengals are champs at late season melt downs. Look for this trend to continue.
6) Andy Dalton Sucks.
7) The Bengals suck.