View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 09:59 PM   #24
Jimmy James
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2386
Default Re: Monday will mark 4 months......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio4
Im not trying to get in between your gouys little arguement but the dolphins wont even win thier division next year. And dont even say "but we ended the year on a 6 game winning streak" that doesnt mean anything. We ended the year with a ring and we still are overlooked for next season.
It's pretty clearly a 2 team race for the East. The Bills and Jets are out of it going into the season.

As I recall, you guys didn't even win your division last year. Look how that turned out.

The thing that gets me psyched is that the Dolphins rolled the Chargers when the Chargers had something to play for. That was impressive. I also love the win over New England. Don't even get started on the "they were playing to lose" garbage, either. That's all on them and is pretty pathetic if it's true. A division win is a division win in my book.

ETA: As fond as I am of the Bengals (mostly due to fantasy considerations involving Palmer and Johnson), I find it hard to believe anybody other than Bengals and Browns fans are overlooking you.
Jimmy James is offline   Reply With Quote