View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
Steelers5895
Starter

Member Number: 23994
Default Re: Off Season Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I love when people have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to draft needs and/or possible draft prospects.

We're not drafting a NT in the first round. If we thought we could replace Ta'amu in another draft, we wouldn't have put him on the practice squad after the legal issues. Second, this class is too heavily defensive favored to draft an offensive player before the fifth round. Third, we're not resigning Dwyer. Overweight and out-of-shape running backs aren't my style and they shouldn't be the Steelers' style, either. It's time to move on from Captain 3 yards per carry.

Regarding free agency, they're going to resign Wallace. I'd like for you to name a team that will give Wallace more than 10 million a year in terms of a 5 year / 50 million dollar deal. The Steelers will match it, and if any team wants to give him more than that, be my guest.
not sure why you think we wont draft a NT in round one? we will have a HUGE hole their and our 3-4 cant work against the run without our NT demaning double teams. get a clue.

as for wallace, any team with a young QB with cap room will make an offer. Think dolphins, think rams, think cleveland, think jacksonville, think jets. lots of teams.

he was no existant this year and rarely took the top off the coverage. a full off season with Burress and our WRs dont miss a step.
Steelers5895 is offline   Reply With Quote