Thread: Hire Arians!
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #28
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: Hire Arians!

Truth be told Arians did not suck near as bad as most of us thought. And while at it Haley is not as bad as the last few games have played out. Arian's offense moved the ball as well as any team in the NFL, but stalled near or at the red zone. Penalties, fumbles, interceptions, and missed assignments hurt his scoring average as much as any thing. Haley offense while conservative also suffered from miscues and execution by the players. Ultimately players shortcomings can be remedied either by replacing them or actually "coaching" them. I hate to say it but I believe Tomlin is more talk than walk and his coaches are similar. I see mental mistakes game after game, Tomlin needs to hold coaches and players accountable. In closing I have said that Haley is too conservative and defenses have locked his game plan down, first stop the run, second, take the short and intermediate passes away, and turn your front 4-5 loose against our line and force Ben into either a poor throw or a sack. Our WR corp while talented have trouble creating space against physical DBs. I think Arians is a capable OC, but I feel Haley is also and may have been hamstrung a little by management.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote