View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: A Bit Confused Over The Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by plenewken View Post
It is precisely because we have watched great Steelers teams for years that we have a hard time accepting the fact that they have fallen so low. If it was due to lack of talent, it would be a good reason but it's mostly because of lack of effort, poor attitude, lack of discipline, no focus, and terrible management (coaching).
After 15 games this season, I will say that besides 2 games (in Baltimore and in NY), the 13 others have been been garbage.

I hope the Rooneys see the writing on the wall and act quickly and swiftly. Some players don't deserve to wear a Steelers jersey and others need to have their @ss kicked before they're allowed to wear it again.
The entire Coaching staff has also to be held accountable for this debacle.
I completely agree. You don't see Raiders fans all pissed because they suck again, or the Panthers, or the Browns, etc., yet we are and your reason is exactly that as you said, we've seen how good we can be, yet stupidity, laziness, and poor coaching has dropped us to a damn near bottom feeder level. That's not to say we're a bottom feeder team, I'm definitely not saying that, but we're 7-8 and have lost to nearly every bottom feeding team we played.