View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #39
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128
Default Re: We gave them the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelWarrior69 View Post
He wasn't handcuffed I think his rib/shoulder injury isn't all the way healed. He has been throwing alot of balls in the dirt kinda reminded me of Kordell. The play that really pissed me off is when it was 3rd and 1 from like the 6yd line and he threw the ball into the end zone for Rainey that was in the dirt. On that play he could have easily ran for the first down. So we try the FG and butler didn't turn the laces so we miss a chip shot FG. In all reality that missed FG cost us this win!
So ask yourself the question. Why the f*** do we empty the back field and try to throw when mendy was having sucess running. You guys can blame Ben all you want. Heck petition to get Tebow or Sanchez in the offseason. Ben made a poor throw at the end of the game. No arguements. But really the play calling all year has been ridiculous. Run Run Pass. haley is a F***** joke period. tomlin better do himself a favour; cut your losses now. Hopefully someone from upstairs watched that shit today and will realize this 1980's shit doesn't work in 2012.
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to defence For This Useful Post:
ZoneBlitzer (12-24-2012)