Old 12-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #7
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,624 Times in 813 Posts
Default Re: Potential Draft Targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
R1 - I love Elam. I think that anyone who's read a post by me already knows this. 15 might be high for him, but then again... That said, Jordan seems like more of the 15ish pick (and then Vaccaro or Rambo or whomever in R2 or R3).

R2 - Kyle Van Noy looks really good in R2.

R3 - I've mocked Shayne Skov to the Steelers since September; so why stop now. BUT, I have watched Leon McFadden a lot... and the kid is great. I was hoping he'd go R5... but, he had an amazing year, and WILL go R3.

R4 - Nico Johnson (or, McFadden)
I like the Elam pick, but I also think we need to improve the OLB position as well, since Harrison looks to be on the decline. I also like Van Noy, but think he might slide to the 3rd and we would be fortunate to get him there.

I dont know what to think of the Dion Jordan hype. At 6'7" he doesnt look to have the leverage at the point of attack for a 3-4 OLB. If the Steelers think he can be, then fine. I like a couple options as follows:

RD1- Elam-S, RD2- Corey Lemonier-OLB, RD3 Van Noy ILB(Arthur BrownILB or Montee Ball)

RD1- Dion Jordan-OLB, RD2 Eric Reid S, RD 3 Van Noy, Arthur Brown or Montee Ball