View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #24
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: Madden: Ben's at fault, but he's not the only one

Quote:
Originally Posted by plenewken View Post
No, I'm not a fan of Ben nor of any Steeler for that matter, I'm a Steelers fan. I'm way past the age to identify myself with a player.

Someone just posted an interesting statistic debunking the idea that Ben has less time that the other top QBs to throw the ball or avoid a sack. You should read it.
So you cherry pick the stats you want to believe in. Interesting, Never understood the not a fan of players. The current roster IS the Steelers, all you root for is the LOGO then. Hey I understand not liking some current players, but as long as they wear B&G I will be a fan of them on the field. When Porter, Woodson, Hope, Washington , and others have left, I could care less how they do. The same with Ben, when he goes I will not keep up with him, but to down him at every opportunity and lessen his role in the Steelers success is not right. All I hear is Defense won all those SB's, even his 2nd yr when he became the youngest QB of a SB winning team, his play in the three playoff games preceding the SB were as good as any in the history of the Steelers. And while JH made a history making play in the Arizona SB Ben had to lead a 4th quarter comeback after the defense gave up a two score lead. So hate him, dislike him, have your opinion, but do not expect all of us to agree with it.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricco Suavez For This Useful Post:
GoFor7 (12-24-2012)