View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #24
LLoyd&Greene
Water Boy

Member Number: 24665
Default Re: So Harrison is allowed to criticize coaches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
Did you not understand a word that was said? Just reading stats? Jesus, read what was said. The Defense had great stats... but that is exactly what I was saying... Read much?

They both underachieved... they are 7-8. As was stated the DEFENSE overall played much better but they played just as bad at critical moments. Harrison said it correctly, both units were consistently inconsistent. Defensive did more but this is on the coaches... this team just didn't show up most of the time.
You're wrong. Do you understand what that means? I read what you said clearly, it doesn't make sense. The defense didn't underachieve this year. With the injuries that they sustained, they overachieved to be as good as they have been this year. The defense showed up and played well for more than 4-5 games. I'm not saying that they've played perfectly, but they've played well enough for this team to have won the division. Yesterday's game was a critical moment. It was the most critical game of the season and what happened? You can come up here and say that they played just as bad as the offense did in critical moments but it's not true.
LLoyd&Greene is offline   Reply With Quote