View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #57
Rick5895
Team President

Member Number: 5148
Default Re: Big Ben Comebacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millers the sh!t View Post
That sounds great and all but the only thing I foresee happening is more veterans being let go this off-season lowering the chance of having a leader or any influence in the locker room to motivate our young guys to become great. Clark is a beast and in terms of being a leader, I respect him the most and believe he is the man for the job. Troy too quiet, Harrison, too real, he likes to do his motivating on the field, not with his words. Kiesel, too much of a clown etc etc. Clark is intelligent, speaks with authority but calm, plays his heart out every down and is one of my favorite players in the black and gold. The problem is though Rick, we need an offensive leader. I don't think Ben is the right man for the job. I'd say Heath is qualified but he's too quiet and humble. maybe we cab get one of the tough guys on the o line, like Starks or The Colon, etc. If not then I feel Tomlin has to fill the role or have Veterans come in hang with the player's during practice for a few days out of the week and challenge these unmotivated and underperfm
I agree. That's why I say hopefully Ben steps up. Anyway merry christmas
Rick5895 is offline   Reply With Quote