View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
Steel95
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 20292
Default Re: Giants and Steelers

A very well and thoughout thread, Bravo, Bravo, Bravo. I think the Steelers will make the necessary changes needed, may take a year or two though. They have some interesting decisions to make this off-season. I've followed this team since 1974, I am a Die Hard Steelers Fan, not from the Burgh either. Interesting to see what happens next Spring. The following players have been total disappointments:

LaMarr Woodley - Out of Shape and overweight every since he signed that Fat Contract! Thanks for Nothing!

Rashard Mendenhall - Can't wait for the season to end so he can tip-toe his A$$ right out of town, the same way he runs behind the O/L.

Mike Wallace - Lets see how much money you will get on the open market Mike. Oh Yeah!!

Antonio Brown - One of my favorite players, however, too many mental mistakes. He has got to fix it.
Byron Leftwitch - You have got to be kidding me! Another bone-head decision by Mike Tomlin. Why is he still on the team? Somebody, Please explain this one to me.

Emmanuel Sanders - Showed Flashes, but IMO he is nothing more than a dangerous slot receiver, adequate 2nd receiver. He runs great routes, but he too had too many mental mistakes this year.

The Offensive Line - Marcus Gilbert and Ramon Foster played like Punks; too soft!
Steel95 is offline   Reply With Quote