Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,776 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: WHO DEY!!!

[QUOTE=rapistsux;1070095]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Right, because Geno Atkins was such a force to be reckoned with last game. Remember when Ben, who's 6'5 240, juked out Atkins and made him look like he had no idea what he was doing? I certainly do.

I hope you enjoy the ban that's forthcoming. I mean, referring to our quarterback like that makes you look so smart and sophisticated. Let's hope the "Red Rocket" has a better game this time. I mean, he can't get much worse than last game.

Our team plays dirty? I suggest you gently remove your tampon, get rid of whatever sand might be stuck in your vagina and come back on these boards with something constructive to add. If you don't have anything, don't come back. Deal?
[B]
Fuck. The. Bengals

Real smart talk for a 1st grade yellowbelly squeeler fan
I suppose you even think the yellowbellies won yesterday when Miller was lost for a year or so and your rapistburger is trying to figure out what kept hitting him when he limped off the field. Again it could just be a figment of your demented imagination.
Who Dey will never be yellow bellies
Fuck. the. steelers
Don't you have a forum to go to? Your bullshit isn't welcome here, fuckhead.

I mean, most fans are welcome here, but, seriously? You're name made my decision before I even had to read your actual "thoughts", if that's what you call them.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote