View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #9
Darkstorm05
Team Captain

Member Number: 19897
Default Re: Will James Harrison Be Back In 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millers the sh!t View Post
Damn for real? That's a lot of cash. You think we could get trades for any of them?

The Rooney way of not keeping players past their primes has kind of went out the window ever since uncle Tomlin took over. I have a feeling both men stay next season...... Weather they should or not. You have to admit though Silverback was getting better every week and was contributing to the team with big sacks and turnovers in key moments of many games...
This is true. Of the two of them losing Harrison would hurt worse, IMO. Going into this year all of Steeler Nation had a major hard on for Troy, with many claiming he was the only thing that was holding our D together. I wasn't on board with that, and think this season proved we'll be fine without him. When the coaches had no choice but to push in the young players in the secondary, yes we had some bumps, but most of them came together and proved they could get it done. Lewis and Allen really came through. TBH, I think our young CB's do better in pass coverage when we have the more traditional safety role, instead of Troy roaming around wherever.
Darkstorm05 is offline   Reply With Quote