View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #13
Steeldude
Living Legend

Default Re: An Argument for Tebow to join our beloved Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan_67 View Post
I know that many of my fellow fans may not find the proposition of Tim Tebow wearing a PGH Steelers Jersey very appealing but a case could be made for it to happen. First I will say that I am a huge fan of Big Ben, As a player i have nothing but respect for him. He has worked hard for us, put his body and health on the line for our beloved steelers. But the sad truth is this, he is nearing the end of his shelf life. Physically his body can not take much more of the abuse it has suffered. With that said, I would like to make a case for our front office to look at picking up the young Tebow. While his skill has not been completely honed yet, I believe he would fit in nicely with our smash mouth, in your face bring it style of play. Under the tutelage of Big Ben, and our coaching staff he has the potential to be one of the best quarterbacks this team has seen. His size, agility, ability to scramble and prolong plays fits with our style of play. He has proven that if given the chance he can take a team all the way. If you strip away the mania which drives us all crazy, and look at his potential I think the rest of you will see the validity of this argument. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
I'm sorry, but this absurd post is a joke. No one in their right mind would suggest making Tebow a QB. Just look at the author's post count.