View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #14
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Starter

Member Number: 24000
Default Re: Who to draft in 2013?

Round 1
The Steelers lacked pass rushed ability this year rather it be injuries or age I think we need to upgrade there. Since we will be drafting in the top 18. If he is still there I would be extremely comfortable they drafted bjeorn Werner to play olb. Great pass rush ability. Has the size speed strength and technique.

Round 2
If mike Wallace is let go there will he a huge need for a wr. I would look for Quinton Patton wr L.A. tech. Watch some videos on this kid cause most of you probably never heard of him. Decent speed but great hands and good yac. Really like this kid.

Round 3
I think we need to address the ilb position badly. The reason why I wouldn't draft one in the first or second is cause I think Foote will be back for one more year and Spence hasn't had to chance to prove himself. But there still a need cause its a lot of ?there. Gerald hodge lb Penn state would be a good fit. He listed to be a olb some places but I view him more of a ilb he has the size for ilb not olb. He has had 100+ tackles the last 2 season and is reliable in pass coverage. Depth at ilb won't hurt the Steelers

Round 4
Safety should and I believe will be address in this draft. We needbto find replacements. So either a guy like duke Williams Nevada or shamarko from cuse.

Rest of draft bpa

Still a long way to go with the bowl games senior bowl combine and pro days. So my mind will change so will yours and most importantly draft stock to be able to predict where players will be drafted is impossible.
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote