Old 12-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #30
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351
Default Re: A Bit Confused Over The Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
This was a really good team that was torpedoed by absolutely way too many injuries. The players never got to stay on the field together enough to gel. Losing Ike is pretty much what sealed the deal. And now Heath is out with a torn ACL/MCL (read that somewhere). to make it even worse. Ben O'Donnell kept throwing the out routes that got intercepted at the worst possible times. Do those of you who hate O'Donnell now hate Ben just as bad because he railroaded us just as bad? I will still watch the last game despite the mess the last 6 weeks have been because the Steelers are my team and I never get tired of watching them. I don't hate the "I told you so, sky is falling" crowd. But the Steelers are what they are. Don't expect it to change much next year. Ben is what he is and that won't change no matter who the OC is.
You cannot compare throwing away a SuperBowl against a heavily favored rival to what happened the past few Sundays in a down year. Bad comparison.