harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,992 Times in 3,719 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Hire Arians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
Absolutely! The blame lies 100% on the coaches! Look at the top 3 scoring offenses: Patriots, Broncos and Saints. What stands out about those three teams? What makes those teams able to go up and down the field all day racking up huge points? That's right! It is the coaches! What really stands out about those teams is the coaches they deserve ALL the credit!!!

Special focus should be given to the Saints. Offensive guru Sean Payton is suspended for the year- good for Pete Carmichael Jr to step in there and make something out of that bum Drew Brees!

Players don't win games! Coaches win games!

Good for Josh McDaniel! 11-17 as HC of the Broncos with 20 ppg but rediscovered his GENIUS going back to the Pats. Now he is putting up 35 ppg with his brilliant playcalls executed by that loser Tom Brady. I knew he was brilliant all along!

Remember kids- coaches win games not the players!!!
wow, you really put a lot of thought and effort into that post. I sincerely mean that. You might want to re-read what you are responding too. Nowhere in my post did I say the outcome of a game comes down to the coaches ability.

I really enjoyed your post though, it was funny!
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote