Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,130 Times in 1,982 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: If Not Tomlin then who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpbncb View Post
Tomlin sucks !!! he wasn't even qualified to be a head coach, let alone HC of the Steelers. He was hired because of the so called Rooney Rule so as to set an example for the rest of the NFL. Needless to say, the results are in and he has failed miserably. The Rooney's won't fire him cause that would be admitting their mistake. I have been a die hard steelers fan for 40 plus years and 2012 was the most pathetic display of steelers football that i have seen. And yes, Dumb-Lin is responsible for getting his players in shape mentally as well as physically. Coaching under Dumb-Lin has and will continue to be a joke unless someone takes charge over there !!!
He was a SB winning DBs coachs
He was a defensive coordinator for the Vikings in 06 where they were the #8 overall defense

Other than head coaching another team -what more do you need for a resume outside of a sexy, big name hire?

We make fun of Harbaugh with the Ravens for being a former ST coach . . . so was Cowher.

How do you know he was hired because of the Rooney rule? Is there some actual facts you can back this up with, or you just assume because he's black?

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote