Old 12-28-2012, 03:24 AM   #125
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Madden: Ben's at fault, but he's not the only one

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
Wear and tear will only make it worse. Big Ben isnt getting better, he will get worse, as he did this year. He has not made a full years effort to protect himself and still play at a high level.

Wallace will be gone, so it doesnt matter with that clown any more. Mendy the same. But if your star QB is going to play and talk like a douche half the season, what is the point anyway. The issue is, no replacement for 2 time super bowl QBs who can play well. So, I really do not know what the future hold completely.
Ben will probably win an MVP award and multiple awards under Haley and still pout like a bitter ***** because it wasn't HIM and Arians who did it. That's how much of a selfish douche I imagine him being. It wouldn't surprise me if he did think this way.

Why do I believe this? Because Ben himself experienced the success he was having under Haley's system. So wouldn't it make more sense that coming back after the injury, he would return to that playstyle? Well yeah, but you see, this concept doesn't apply to a petty douche like Ben Roethlisberger.

He wants to be successful doing things HIS way, not by someone else, even if it benefits him and the team more. That's why he was so quick to jab at Haley after the Cowboys loss.
Edman is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Edman For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (12-31-2012)