View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #136
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: Madden: Ben's at fault, but he's not the only one

I love that our QB is suppose to just change his game to suit an OC, what happened to Haleys "I game plan to players strengths?" If by some of your reckonings Ben went along and did what he was told and it failed its because he "did not have his heart in it". Great reasoning, I mean he ran the plays and the failure was all his, even if there was no run game, his receivers fumble often, he is constantly put in 2nd and long and 3rd and long situations, all because he has not "bought in to the system". I got news for some of you Brady does not agree with his OC especially if he is constantly putting him in 3rd and long. Peyton would not put up with it either. But Ben you be a good soldier and just do what I tell you even if the play calling pretty much sucks, you better not audible out of those plays either. Seems like Ben put up similar numbers from his career, seems he did his job for the most part. Where was the run game, where was the stellar playcalling we were told to expect. I am not giving Ben a free pass his signature is on this season , I just think that like Madden wrote, there is more than enough blame to go around.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote