View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:34 AM   #25
Steeldude
Living Legend

Default Re: An Argument for Tebow to join our beloved Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan_67 View Post
No the post was not a joke, it was a legitimate question for the forum. I have not posted a bunch of stuff because until now I did not see the need to post anything. It is my belief that the steelers could use a QB like Tebow and when I put aside what I don't like about him and his following, I see a hard charging player that will work hard and not give up. He knows he is not the best, hell, everyone knows he is not the best but what he lacks in refinement can be taught and honed over time. I am a huge Big Ben fan and his style of play at the QB position. Anytime you have a QB that has speed, agility and a decent arm with our offensive line it will always be a difficult day for the other team. Just because you do not agree with what I asked does not mean you have to be disrespectful. I thought it might be a good fit and still do to some extent given our current QB situation and there not really being another QB that we could bring in that would jell with our offense and style of play. Feel free to disagree but keep it civil. As for the other 99 percent of the replies. Thank you for your input and time.
Quote:
what he lacks in refinement can be taught and honed over time
It will never happen. This is the same junk people said about Kordell.

I figured it had to be a joke. I mean come on...Tebow as a QB?

Quote:
that would jell with our offense and style of play
The Steelers offense contains passing plays. How is a QB, who cannot pass, going to fit into the Steelers offense?