View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #22
GoFor7
Banned

Member Number: 24211
Default Re: All these ditch Ben threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
I can't argue with you GoFor7 - you are the biggest homer I have ever seen.

To say that Roethlisberger is better than Brees is a complete joke and strips you of all credibility.

Brees is a 2 time NFL Offensive POY.

Brees has back to back 40 td seasons.

Brees lost today - his offense put up 38 points; his defense allowed 44 points.

Brees had 8 games with more than 30 points. What do you think the Steelers record would be if they had a qb putting up 30 points per game?

Your argument is invalid.
I figured you'd ignore my last post - that's okay.

I figure the Steelers would be better than 8-8 if the offense put up close to 30 per game. The problem is (and I keep explaining, but you're small mind won't comprehend) that the way the Steelers want to play in offense won't result in a lot of points. They want to be a defensive team. Their scared to death that if the offense scores points quickly that they'll get into a shootout.

But continue to ignore it, because then you wouldn't be able to bash Ben as much. In fact, I'll side with you now......

BOOOOOOOOOO! BEN STINKS! BOOOOOOOOO! da stillerz ain't need no stinkin' QB! da stillerz gunna run da ball and play defense and punch 'em in da mouth! don't need nun a dat sissy passin' stuff! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! da stillerz frum da 90's got it right! ain't need no stinkin' QB! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!

da rooneys iz always right! Ben gotta hand off better! da runnin' game ain't working cause he ain't hand off good! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! git kerdell back in here n'at! keep haley! IT AIN'T MATTER WHAT BEN WON, CAUSE HALEY IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! ah am sick of all dese sissy passin' teams! ah don't want da stillers to score like dat! ah want 10-7 games frum now on! it ain't classy ta score too many points - in fact ah was screaming cause da stillers beat da brownies by more than 3 points! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GoFor7 is offline   Reply With Quote