Thread: Next Year
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 AM   #18
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: Next Year

QB/OC - Ben needs to get on Haley's page not the other way around. And Ben shares responsibility for the play calls because he has a lot of flexibility to audible.

HB - I hope Mendenhall is back. My philosophy is that drafting rbs in the early rounds is a waste because of their short careers. I would only draft an Adrian Peterson/Marshawn Lynch type in the first. Not worth replacing Mendy. RB is solid as it is. Don't make it a need by cutting Mendenhall.

FB - Will Johnson looked really good. He better stay.

TE - Miller needs to heal. Hopefully he is back 100%. No other TE is certain.

OL - Starks DeCastro Pouncey Legursky Adams (will probably use Legursky as backup - I dont know if Gilbert could move inside). DeCastro needs to improve a lot. Foster should be a backup.

WR - Wallace gets resigned for a contract no better than Brown's or he walks. Sanders, Brown and Cotchery are good enough regardless of Wallace.

DL - Hood McLendon Heyward with Keisel rotating. Ta'amu gets his shit together and sees the field more.

OLB - HUGE area of concern. Lack of a pass rush this past season was the team's most glaring shortcoming. It is amazing the DB held up. Harrison is done (God I love that man I am going to miss him the most). Woodley and Worilds need to step up immensely next year.

ILB - Same same. Spence sees more playing time while Sylvester is overlooked for whatever reason. I think Sylvester deserves a shot to start he is a ST beast. Timmons avenges Probowl snub by finally recording those 18 sacks he was talking about.

CB - Taylor, Lewis and Allen form the best trio in the NFL outside of SEA and CHI.

S - Polamalu continues to decline and has more injuries. His last season next year. Clark will be much the same.

ST - Need to improve DRASTICALLY! Horrible ST effort last year. Multiple big plays called back.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote