View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: 364/575, 4,179 yards, 33 TD, 10 INT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
It dosnt work that way. I his stats are 3265 yards, 26 tds and 8 picks.
Nobody knows if he would of thrown 10 picks or 10 touchdowns in those games
I agree Pete. Scoring is much more than the QB play, Lloyd. You and others point out that Ben is not the team, yet you hold him accountable for the scoring woes entirely. Seems like Haley, WR, RBs, the OL,Tomlin, and yes even the defense have to be accountable for the scoring woes. All I can go by is my eyes and for 9 games Ben played as well as any QB could be expected, then the injury and only a 2nd half comeback by Batch prevented losses during all 3 games he was gone. Oakland, Titans, Broncos, Chargers, defense had just as much if not more in those losses. The were not their usual selves those games. I am told I am a Ben apologist, no, I like to think I speak with facts, and sound reasoning, and realize that the NFL is not an easy gig like others believe, people see the money, the lifestyle, the exploits on the field, read the papers, watch the TV, and have no grasp in what it takes to just be an NFL player much less than an elite one. Sorry but this is soon to be 2013 and not the 90s, 70s, or the 60s. The players, the game, has changed (not always for the better) but there is no going back. Its time to except it.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote