Old 12-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #15
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Wisenhunt fired...

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinfrench76 View Post
Whiz wouldn't come back nor would he be asked too. We are better for it. I really hope Haley gets some time here.Until Ben got hurt the O was actually growing and getting better IMO. It's time for Ben to grow up and get on board. I believe next year we will take huge steps in the O and I think we are going to have to get younger on D so we will need the O to step up.
It wasn't the Injury that turned Ben south, I noticed that Ben was starting to slack, resort back to his old ways and play more desperate, and take risks a week before the giants game. Then brown got hurt and made it worst. Then Ben got hurt and it was really all down hill from there.

Having said that, we would be in the playoffs easily if the offense wasn't an undisciplined turnover machine. Fumbles, dropped balls, Ints. Really really really made this offense look pathetic. Haley will stay for. SeAson or two at least. I hope Ben genuinely buys into it, works hard ALL YEAR and the offense also finds their hands again... ALSO, let's get a O line coach that can coach our men to open up some holes for our running backs.
lloydwoodson (01-02-2013), ZoneBlitzer (12-31-2012)