View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #35
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: The Myth of Terry Bradshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil-Still-Rules-14 View Post
It is worth noting that Manning and Brady have played in abysmally terrible divisions for most of their careers, while Ben has had to deal with at least one, if not two good teams within the AFC North every season. Ben Roethlisberger is an elite quarterback. He is the greatest quarterback in Steelers history, and is more than likely a first ballot Hall of Famer. It will be a sad day when he retires. Hopefully they don't have to wait another 25 years for another franchise QB.
The Ravens have made the playoffs 6 of the last 7 years. The year they missed Kyle Boller was their starting qb.

The Steelers have made the playoffs 4 of the last 7 years. Every year Roethlisberger was their starting qb.

Don't give me any AFC North nonsense. And if you go back more than 7 years... Kyle Boller was their starting qb.

Roethlisberger is the second best qb in Steelers history. Bradshaw actually had some really clutch performances in big games (read superbowls).

I agree that Roethlisberger will make the HoF. I'm not sure that it matters which ballot.

I for one hope Roethlisberger stops his girlish dramatics and reestablishes the Steelers as the best team in the AFC North. I am a little tired of watching the Ravens go to the playoffs.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote