View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #10
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: An Apology to Arians! I Was Wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post

It's not hard to call plays for Brady. Most of the time he'll just audible out of it and call his own plays. The Pats are most successful when they're in the 2 minute offense and Brady is calling his own plays and running the offense.

You have to realize that this comparison is ridiculous. Anyone could coordinate for Brady and put up fucking insane numbers. He's - in my opinion - the best Quarterback to ever do it and you're bringing up the fact that Ben can't put up similar numbers? For the love of God you have to realize that this isn't even a lucid comparison.
Ha! You are on my side more than I am. You have just stated EXACTLY my point.

Your opinion is the Patriots offense succeeds because Brady is the best to ever do it. You even go so far as to say the Patriots offense is the best when no OC is involved whatsoever. How important is an OC come game time really?

My opinion is the offense of any team will only go so far as the personnel regardless of who the coordinator is and the most important player is BY FAR the qb.

You have just stated the exact same thing.

My point is that Ben is no where near Brady.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Also, in NO WAY was I condemning Haley. If he leaves then a new OC will oversee Ben's offense putting up the exact same numbers.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote