View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #24
lardlad
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10897
Default Re: An Apology to Arians! I Was Wrong!

You weren't wrong. Arians with his no halfback and use miller more for blocking and five wides on third and inches and end arounds in your own endzone is a total doofus. Oh and how much better could mendy and Parker have been if they had someone leading and making holes. He had a bad oline and ran 30 yd route plays.

Ben did underachieve the second half, but mostly in critical situations. Overall he was pretty good. The offense was awesome on third down first half, I don't ever remember it being that good in all the years BA was here.

Biggest difference I can see is last year we lost situational football because of dumb ass 12 step drop passes that barely ever worked. This year we lost situational football because of player mistakes. We just turned the ball over too many times at at the worst moments. Except SanDiego we got flat out, out coached. So the situational football mistakes had little to do with play calling. At this stage of these guys careers they shouldn't have to be coached on how to protect the ball.

Jury is still out on Haley, but so far IMO he is an upgrade.
lardlad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lardlad For This Useful Post:
Edman (01-01-2013), harrison'samonster (01-01-2013), lloydwoodson (01-01-2013), Ricco Suavez (01-01-2013), SteelCity4Life (01-01-2013)