View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #26
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: An Apology to Arians! I Was Wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
Well Intelligent posts did not last long. The media did not call Arians the Worst, no that belongs to the fans. In fact there was many articles calling the Steelers out for making such a move.

Next You are playing the what if card again, not what happened. When Ben had his GW SB drive it actually happened after two scores by the Cardinals against our defense, you bring up a defensive score that cemented the win yea that is correct, but its a "what if" scenario. What if the other team scored, then I can say "what if" Ben had a GW drive to save the defense that gave up the lead. You cannot have it both ways.
Oh God. I was talking about J McDaniels not Arians. The OP is about J McD. His offense went from 12 ppg to 36 ppg. If Belichek hadn't given him a job I am not sure who would have.

If you don't want to admit to yourself that the defense played a MONUMENTAL role in the SB XLIII win that is your decision.

The Cardinals were going to score points. Fitzgerald had 546 yards and 7 tds in that playoffs!!! That ties A Brown's career total tds.

They were scoring more than 30 every game. The D held them to 23 points and scored 7 of their own. Not bad.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote