SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,138 Times in 3,917 Posts
Default Re: Is wrong That I hate the Cheats more than the Rats

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
What you are doing is, IMHO, far different. You sound like a total douche that doesn't have enough going on in his own life so you need to live your life through your football team. That's sad. Get a girlfriend, get a blowup doll. Reread some of your old science fiction novels that you haven't looked at for weeks. Go to another Star Trek convention, maybe practice shaving for when you get older. Get away from the computer and reconnect with real life, ya know?
It sounds like you're taking his comments about the Ravens a little personally which completely negates the bold part of your comment. I mean, let's all just chill.

I hate the Patriots more than the Ravens, but that's because most of the time, the Ravens are insignificant. Sure, they borrow our title once and a while but for the most part, they're not a very good team. Flacco doesn't strike fear in my heart and RayRay hasn't been effective for years. Case in point, when Gronkowski made Lewis his bitch earlier this year - that might have been the funniest shit I've ever seen.

It's also a family-feud thing, too. We're all huge football fans in my house and my brother happens to be a Pats fan which automatically means I despise his team by default. But, for the most part, I feel as if the Steelers - Patriots rivalry is one of the most underrated ones in the NFL.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote