Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,780 Times in 1,808 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The scoring problem has nothing to do with the passing game

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
Mendenhall's best season would have been good enough for 7th in the NFL this year.

Mendenhall has been part of a pass-first offense that lacked a true fullback his entire career. Still has a couple thousand yard seasons and a 4.1 ypc. He is also good at picking up blitzes and catching the ball. I would grade him a "B" and look elsewhere to improve the team. I hope he is back healthy.

What is this "2nd tier" garbage and whose words are you speaking? Clearly you are regurgitating what someone else said.

"Yeah! Let's get rid of him over his tweets! If everyone else hates him I hate him too!"
I've been outspoken about his perceived attitude, and while I realize he's had a couple of great seasons - to me, he's equally had some hesitation and commitment issues - hence, doghouse twice in the time he's been here. For a first rounder, I'm just guessing here, the Steelers expected at least more commitment and less lack of focus. I just think we have a 50/50 chance of getting at least the same production out of someone else that is worth taking the risk of dropping some of the personality issues. Just my two cents.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote