Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,472 Times in 1,648 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The scoring problem has nothing to do with the passing game

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSMaster56 View Post
While it's unlikely that he returns, do you think that Mendy could be a solid enough back to compliment FA/developmental player/rookie X next year?
If focused, hungry Mendy shows up I believe this is doable. He would need to be given a real chance again, and no running by committee stuff - I really thought it was working going into the KC game, but, you need a really healthy full stable to do it. After second glance, and based on what the O-line has said - might want the main back in there consistently. I'd love to see him get a chance with Johnson leading the way - might do wonders - and, certainly not going to be any worse than what we've witnessed - so , why not? I wouldn't be hurt to see Mendy go, and, I really don't like some of the commitment probs I've witnessed - but, this I would think would be his last, real shot or he would be good as gone. No more opportunities left for him.

Would anyone else consider shifting Rainey to more of a Woodhead role? I think he needs to be in there a little longer, rather than just bringing him in and the D will blow him up right away. Need to get a little more creative with him. To me, he should be full time KR. Not PR - not enough field of vision for him to protect himself IMO

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (01-02-2013)