Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,823 Times in 1,837 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The scoring problem has nothing to do with the passing game

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
^ This is a complete fabrication!

Haley's offense was 55% in the redzone. The previous 3 offenses were 52%, 50% and 48%. Haley was marginally better but how much do you expect him to improve with the same quarterback?

The top redzone percentages by far belonged to NE, NO, GB all around 70%. WASH was 4th with 60%. So it was NE, NO, GB and then everyone else.

What do NE, NO, GB have in common? You guessed it! Genius offensive coordinators scheming for victory!

NE, NO and GB lead the majority of offensive statistical categories for a reason - they have the best coordinators! Hire those guys!

Good for Artie! He needs to get involved but you're wrong about his input. Artie wants a more conservative offense with a running attack. His patience wore out with Arians' refusal to implement such an offense.

If Haley wants to keep his job he will establish a running game.

2008 was the last year Roethlisberger averaged less than 30 throws per game. 2008 was the last year the Steelers won a superbowl. The only other previous year that Roethlisberger threw more than 30 times per game was 2006 when the Steelers missed the playoffs.

Ben is 55-10 lifetime when he throws fewer than 30 times in a game.

Ben needs to throw more! Ben is too elite for winning!

55-10 when throwing fewer than 30 MIGHT be telling, and I am on a big Ben rip, so I'll ease off the Ben-under-bus pedal a bit - I just want the guy to rise above thinking he knows best, and realize, he could be even better with more minds - not just one that thinks alike!

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote