Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,721 Times in 2,229 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Steelers need to look at this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
i was never a Mendenhall fan but our line has a lot to do with him not tearing it up on the field. Peterson is the best back in the NFL yet if anyone watched his last game were he broke 2000 yards you can see that he almost always gets past the first line untouched. i have seen teame completly shut him down as well. what i am saying is if Peterson played for the Steelers he wouldnt be doing anywere close to the damage he has done with the Vikings. our line should be much improved next season and i would like to keep Mendy and see what he can do behind an improved offensive line.
if we can also sign Wallace for somewere around the same amount we Signed Brown for then we can draft all defense unless a good TE fell to us. we have a ton of needs with Kiesel, Hampton, Troy, Clark, Harison and Taylor all leaving this season or next. we really cant afford to draft a high rb and wr.
so, actually keeping both Mendy and Wallace is likely? Or, do you think just one of them will go? If so - which one should. I'd take Mendy over Wallace as crazy as that might sound. I think the RB position is a little more dire.

I'VE GOT SOME YOUTHFUL ADJUSTMENTS FOR 'DAT AZZ
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote