Old 01-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #37
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: Ben admits he rushed back too soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Typical Ben.

Honestly, you guys are always claiming Brady is this huge skirt but take a look at Ben. He's constantly making excuses and looking for sympathy. He looks for sympathy about 3 or 4 times a season with his constant harpings on his injuries to the media.

I can think of no other player in the league who mentions his injuries to the media more than Big Ben. Woe is me, all the time.

I just don't think a quarterback with true grit is constantly whining to journalists about how hurt he is.

Steeler fans over estimate and in some cases even completely invent the `toughness` of Big Ben.
Tell me about it. Roethlisberger has played a full 16 game season one time in his 9 seasons. Brady has not missed a game in the last 10 outside of his injury season. Manning has not missed a game in his career outside of his injury season.

Somehow Ben is way tougher than those "soft" quarterbacks who could never play behind the Steelers line. Meanwhile the Pats O-Line has 2 undrafted free agents starting.

The Colts "elite" O-Line Manning went to the superbowl with was an UDFA, UDFA, 4th and 5th round players + 1st round LT. Manning's elite line had 1st round pick and 4 players who nobody considered any good. Did not miss a game for 11 seasons but he is soft.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote