View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #11
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,457 Times in 3,544 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Choose your weapon: Willie Colon or Ramon Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
like em both, both with their upsides and faults - but yea, a lot of pressing needs - and, while I love Colon's dedication and commitment to the team, even when injured, along with his attitude - I'd say the team's needs will mean he is gone. I think that will be the reason more so than the injuries/penalties. The guy just hasn't seen the field enough and there has just been too many "he's got potential" moments over the years - never really got over the hump here - thought this would have been his year - but alas.

I hope he finishes his career out with at least a solid organization - he at least deserves that. Love to have him back in the Burgh in some form or fashion someday - who knows - line coach of the future?
I don't know about that, he refused to take a pay cut despite not playing a single snap in 2 years. He is NOT a team-first player and didn't earn 66% of his check

I guess it's easy to be happy when you can get paid millions of dollars to not do your job, hell that sounds like a sweet deal
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote