View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #62
plenewken
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 3447
Default Re: Ben admits he rushed back too soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
Have you ever separated your shoulder AC joint? Have you ever separated your SC joint?

I am not trying to point to stats to prove a point like you are...because statistically speaking, the average human has one testicle and one breast. Hiding behind stats is bullshit.

I can tell you from experience that its difficult to make an overhand throw with any velocity with a separation and it hurts like hell.

So all the whiners blaming Ben's INT vs Dallas on poor decision making are likely haters that dont understand that he probably makes that throw if he can put strength and accuracy behind the throw.
Nobody's disputing that separated shoulder AC and SC joints hurt.
What I'm disputing is Ben's intelligence to decide to play in a critical game, not being 100% and knowing it.
Cause if it's hurts, he could feel it.
So either he lied to the doctors or he believed that playing injured would be sufficient to beat a team like Dallas on the road, Either way, he needs to have his head examined. After 8 seasons and God knows how many injuries and lost games due to his inability to play (see San Francisco) he should place the best interest of the team before his ego.
plenewken is offline   Reply With Quote