View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #112
GoFor7
Banned

Member Number: 24211
Default Re: Cardinals request to interview Todd Haley

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
Ben refusing to get along with Haley started before the season did.

Many of you claimed that everyone was making a big deal out of Ben and Haley not having met. It is obvious Ben does not like Haley. He has criticized his offense several times to the media. I do not know how Haley feels about Ben because he has acted like a grown man and kept his opinions to himself.

Haley did not call the plays for the Cardinals until late in the 2007 season.

Haley called all the plays for the 2008 season. The Cardinals ended the season 3rd in scoring and 4th in yards.

2009 Haley becomes HC of the chiefs. Cardinals offense drops to 11th in scoring and 14th in yards with the same personnel.

2009 Chiefs show no improvement from the year before finishing 25th in offense.

2010 Chiefs show significant improvement finishing 14th in points and 12 in yards with Matt Cassel at Qb!!! 10-6 record and make the playoffs!!! With Matt Cassel!!!

Matt Cassel!!!!

Matt Cassel had a career year throwing 27 tds against 7 ints.

His previous best was in NE in 2008 throwing 21 tds and 11 ints. NE has the best coaching staff in the league I thought?

Cassel had a better year with Haley in KC in 2010 than he did in 2008 with the receivers Tom Brady beat records with throwing for 50 tds!!! How many tds would he have had if he didn't throw 11 tds to Randy Moss!!!

Cassel had a better year with the now 2-14 KC team (which was also 2-14 while Cassel was throwing for 21 tds with the best offensive team ever) than the 16-0 NE team.

2011 Crennel replaces Haley midway through the season one year removed from the playoffs winning 2 of their final 3 games to finish 7-9.

2012 One year removed from Haley the Chiefs finish 2-14 with the same personnel.

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT HALEY IS THE PROBLEM?
Well, if you're going to use stats - Ben had 26 TDs and 8 INTs in 13 games. 3 to 1 TD/INT ratio. Using stats as a basis, like you are, means Ben wasn't the problem.
GoFor7 is offline   Reply With Quote