Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #56
Steel Peon
Starter

Member Number: 17520
My Mood: Drunk
Default Re: Mike Wallace Has Likely Played His Last Game For The Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
I think it could be (a good fit) if I have a better mindset going into it, knowing my role exactly going into it before the season now having been in it a whole year, I think it could be a good fit, Wallace said. We just have to make some adjustments in this offense. When youve never been in it and you just come into it, its a little different. Hopefully, if Im here, Ill figure it out.
You wanna know what your fucking role is Mike, you tard? How about "Catch the fucking ball." Can you manage that you dumbshit?! You say the offense needs to make adjustments? What, like adjusting your head out of your ass? You were targeted plenty and you dropped the ball half the time, so STFU and catch the damn thing. And I already know it's too much to ask you to break a few tackles, or even make a tackle, so I won't even waste my time with all that shit. All of your excuses are bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
"I just want to be in a good situation. Money is not really the problem.
Again with the bullshit Mike! You were offered a contract and you turned it down, so that's on you Mr. Primadonna. I'm going to have a fucking party the day you're gone.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steel Peon For This Useful Post:
pittpete (01-04-2013)