Old 01-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #33
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921
Default Re: Wallace for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel View Post
You cannot score TDs as a WR if the QB always throws it at #17.

How many times did BB target Antonio Brown in the redzone this year, as opposed to Mike the Drops Wallace?

This is the main problem with Mike Wallace-- he takes touches away from the other guys like Heath or Brown, and they end up being wasted downs because he always drops it or watches while teh defender intercepts it. Wallace is a frigging trojan horse for our offense....
Yea but wallace does score and so does Miller. I'm sure if brown got better separation in the red zone he would have more touchdowns.
Everyone tears on Wallace for his drops and I agree he had a bad year but he still led the team in touchdowns and yards even in a bad year. Brown cost us a lot this year with his mess ups but people seem to not want to discuss that since he just signed a contract. He put us out of the Chargers game when he decided to stare at the ball instead of falling on it in the end zone. His late game fumble in Oakland let Oakland tie the game and win in OT. His late game fumble against Dallas kept them in the game and eventually helped them beat us.
All I'm saying is all our WRs sucked. Everyone played poorly. They all need to do some serious work all off season